Assigning RingCentral Video Pro and Pro+ users as
Admins or Super Admins | RingCentral app
Assigning a user as an admin
RingCentral Video Pro and Pro+ admins have access to several permissions to manage their company account settings. You can assign a user as an admin-only if you’re an admin yourself, and that user must be a co-worker in the RingCentral app — that is, they must be an employee of your company and not added to the RingCentral app as a guest user.
The admin permission types depend on whether you have a RingCentral Video Pro or Pro+ account. Learn more.
1. Navigate to Settings via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Select the Administration tab from the left pane.
3. Under Company settings, select the Manage button at far right of the Manage admins
4. Select Add admin.
5. Enter the name(s) or email address(es) of the user(s) you’d like to add.
6. Click the selected user that appears in the search results. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to add
7. Click Add to add those users as administrators.
Assigning a user as a Super Admin
Super Admins have the highest level of permissions within their RingCentral Video Pro+ account. Initially, the person who created their company’s account becomes a Super Admin.
Only Super Admins can assign another co-worker as a Super Admin, completed through the RingCentral Admin Portal. Learn more.
Note: Guest users cannot be Super Admins.
1. In the RingCentral app, click on your profile picture at top right.
2. Select Manage Account from the dropdown menu to open the RingCentral Admin Portal.
3. Navigate to Users via the top menu bar.
4. Under User List, click on the user’s name you wish to assign as a Super Admin.
5. Select Settings & Permissions to expand a list of settings.