1. Navigate to Message via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Select the conversation from the conversation list in which you’d like to search for a
3. Click into the search bar and type in any text you feel might be associated with the
message you’re looking for.
4. In the search results, under Content search, select [search text] in this conversation
to open all messages in that conversation that contain the text you searched for.
5. Under the Messages tab, scroll through the list of messages until you find the one
you’re looking for.
6. Hover over that message and click View in conversation to see the full message in
the conversation message thread.