There are three types of users in the app that you can add:
Admins (if you’re an admin user yourself)
Co-workers or company contacts
Guest users or personal contacts
Co-workers who are added to your RingCentral Video Pro or Pro+ account will see the same contacts, be able to start conversations, and join video meetings because of your shared email domain.
Note: If you do not have the ability to invite a new user, your admin may be disabled this permission at the account level. Please reach out to your company account admin to review your account settings.
1. Enter an email address in the To field. You can include up to 20 email addresses in one invitation. Use a comma-separated list or semicolon between emails to send to multiple participants (up to 20 maximum).
2. Click Invite.
Invite new users by text
1. Click By text.
2. Enter name or phone number in the To field.
3. Click the paperclip icon to attach a file or the smiley icon to insert an emoji (optional).
4. Edit the invite default message (optional).
5. Click Next.
Invite new users by sharing a link
1. Click Invite via link.
2. Click the two-square icon beside the link to copy the invite link to share anywhere outside the app or click Share invite link via email to send invite link via the default email linked to your RingCentral desktop and web app.
Signing up using the RingCentral Video Pro invitation
1. Open your email invitation and click Create a free account.
2. Verify your age.
3. Enter your information.
4. Check the box to accept Terms of Service, Privacy Notice, and Acceptable Use Policy.