5. In the lower right corner, you will see pricing and an option to add. Click the plus sign.
6. Click Add to Cart.
7. In the pop-up window, click Check Out.
8. A new Review Items and Checkout window displays.
9. In Review Items, you can review and modify your selection. Click Next to confirm.
10. The Assign Cost Center window displays. In the upper right, choose a cost center from the Select Cost Center drop-down field, or select New to create a new one.
11. In the upper right corner you have the choice to Assign to Selected or Assign to All.
a. To Assign to Selected, check the box to the left of the Product Name entry and choose Assign to Selected in the upper right.
b. Choose Assign to All in the upper right to assign each new license in the list to the same cost center.
12. You can use the Cost Center field in the Assigned Cost Center column in the table entry to modify the cost center. Click on the Cost Center dropdown menu to show a list of cost centers. 13. Use the search field in the resulting pop-up window to search for a specific cost center.
You can also choose to split multiple licenses among cost centers by choosing Split in the Actions column and assigning them to different cost centers.